Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Starless' and Shystie's application form of doom.

Starless
    Remi Wannabe

Starless' and Shystie's application form of doom. Empty Starless' and Shystie's application form of doom.

Post by Starless August 20th 2011, 4:29 pm

Character Name:

Starless
    Shystie

Class:

Lann
    Evie

Character Level:

Both 70's yup yup.

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day?

We usually play every day when possible, hours a day is gonna vary according to schedule and what not.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?

Because, we've seen the guild was around for quite a while. The experiences we had running with members we're all positive from what we can recollect on top of our heads. Thus we turn to you on our search for a solid guild.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):

We like to go in battles together wherein I proceed to shank big uglies with my twin blades and my lovely lady wreaks havoc with severe pewpew. We make a very skilled duo (Im batman, guess who is Robin XD) and work really well with other people. If your guild wants a solid addition to its gamer core, this is it. We joke around a lot so don't take us too seriously unless we are in the middle of kicking faces , serious biz at that point.

Previous guilds if any:

Shystie started playing after I have, she wasn't in a "guild" per say yet. I was a member of Demonic for quite a long time, before some kids ruined it with uber drama and the guild split. Didn't get into any real guild since then, just stuck around with Shystie, but we would like a nice change of dynamics now.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who):

Dat beast called Nogiku yo affraid That is all i have to say about that..... or is it

Cookie dough anyone? Got an extra spoon here, I swear it hasn't been in shady places jocolor
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Starless' and Shystie's application form of doom. Empty Re: Starless' and Shystie's application form of doom.

Post by Nogiku August 20th 2011, 4:47 pm

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the guild.
    Starless
    Remi Wannabe

Starless' and Shystie's application form of doom. Empty Re: Starless' and Shystie's application form of doom.

Post by Starless August 20th 2011, 6:31 pm

<333

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 7:28 am