Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

DreadMonster Application

Dread
    Remi Wannabe

DreadMonster Application Empty DreadMonster Application

Post by Dread August 19th 2011, 7:58 pm

DreadMonster
    Lv65
    Karok

1) I play anywhere from 5-7 days a week, as time permits.

2) I just started looking to join a guild today and one of your members suggested I apply. As for the reason, I've been in a really small friends-only guild since I started playing earlier this year and they're not very active anymore. I want to run end-game raids and quests with experienced people and also to have some people to have fun with. Running with strangers all the time takes the fun outta the game for me.

3) I'm a former student who is transitioning into the "real world" and getting a job! Shocked
    I've majored in education and hope to get a job as a substitute teacher in the area, so my play times may change a little if that happens, though I'd still be on in the afternoon. I enjoy games like this where skill means a lot more than gear. My last and only other MMO that I've played was Dungeons and Dragons Online, which I played for 5 years and had a blast, but like all things eventually lost its luster.

4) Previous Guild: Thermopylae (I'm technically still in it, but we're not so much a guild as a small group of friends)

5) Referral: I don't know if a Nexon forum post by one of your members counts, but SwaggSoBrigh suggested I look into joining.

Thanks!

Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

DreadMonster Application Empty Re: DreadMonster Application

Post by Lisolette August 20th 2011, 11:11 pm

Congrats! You've been accepted into the guild. Please apply in-game!
    Dread
    Remi Wannabe

Post by Dread August 21st 2011, 7:57 pm

Thanks, I've put in the in-game request. cheers cyclops Shocked What a Face clown Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 12:21 pm