Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

YoumuKanpaku Application

BoobyLove
    BoobyLove
    Remi Wannabe

YoumuKanpaku Application Empty YoumuKanpaku Application

Post by BoobyLove July 10th 2011, 1:56 pm

Character Name:
    YoumuKanpaku

Class:
    Evie Hybrid, mains Scythe~

Character Level:

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day?
    I play almost everyday, and about 6+ hours a day.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?
    I played with a few people from Reminiscence and they were all pretty cool/fun people that seemed to know a lot about what they were doing. I have also been keeping an eye on/hearing a lot about you guys from one of my friends in your guild, and it sounds like you're the ideal guild I'm looking for. A not too large not too small very active guild~

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):
    My name is Alex (or nickname Booby Love, true story lol), and I'm 19 years old. I've been playing Vindictus since late December and I love anime and gaming in general. When it comes to asking me what my favorite movie or music/band or etc. is I can't really give a straight answer because I'm a pretty open minded person. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I'm very indecisive or don't have my own beliefs or opinions. I'm also the type of person that you will rarely, if not ever see get mad. It'll take a lot to accomplish that. I'm always open to helping anyone that needs help with anything, I can never turn a blind eye on anyone in need. All I ask is that you don't take advantage of my kindness. ;D

Previous guilds if any:
    Veritas
    The guild leader wasn't really that active and most of my friends have left because of many issues within the guild.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who):
    Valkyryie
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

YoumuKanpaku Application Empty Re: YoumuKanpaku Application

Post by Lisolette July 10th 2011, 6:20 pm

You've been accepted into the guild! Welcome Very Happy

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 10:20 am