Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Dreams' Application

Patrick
    Remi Wannabe

Dreams' Application Empty Dreams' Application

Post by Patrick March 22nd 2011, 9:17 am

Character Name: Dreams, Phobic

Class: Evie, Lann

Character Level: 60, 36

How often do you play Vindictus per week? 4-6 days

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? I am looking for an active guild with guild members who like to help each other such as assisting, do guild runs, mats farming (especially after the release of new content)

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): Been playing Vindcitus for several months and I am pretty active.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): N/A

PS: I also have 2 other level 44 characters but I am currently working on my Evie and Lann
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Dreams' Application Empty Re: Dreams' Application

Post by Lisolette March 22nd 2011, 5:34 pm

We have accepted both your characters in-game. However, since we normally only allow main characters in the guild, after you've settled one which character you like playing most, we might have to ask you which one remove from the guild. However, if you're an active player and we know that based off experience or knowledge from talking to you in-game, we might consider keeping both. Welcome to the guild!

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 7:27 pm