Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

duffking56's Application

duffking56
    Remi Wannabe

duffking56's Application Empty duffking56's Application

Post by duffking56 October 21st 2011, 12:15 am

Character Name: duffking56

Class: Twin Spears Lann

Character Level: 67!

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day? Have been falling back into the every day category for 3+ hours a day.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? I would love to be a part of a guild that is a closely knit community and always is active and friendly to people of all skill levels. I am looking for a guild where everyone is supported if they aren't as good or are rusty and will always positively reinforce its members instead of flat-out chastising them with an elitist condescending undertone.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I am almost 19 years old and I am just a fun loving well-mannered guy with a great sense of humor and a good sense of quick wit. I am a brony and a wonderful person to be around, hopefully. I can get colorful at times but that is ok, it shakes things up a bit.

Previous guilds if any: Bronies!

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): Ketsurei offered me cookie dough to show interest Razz But he gave me good reviews.

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 9:20 am