Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

LaydeeC's Application ^_^

LaydeeC
    Remi Wannabe

LaydeeC's Application ^_^ Empty LaydeeC's Application ^_^

Post by LaydeeC December 22nd 2011, 7:49 pm

Character Name: LaydeeC

Class: Evie Hybrid

Character Level: 70

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day? Days, I try to go on everyday. Hours, mostly afternoon til very very late at night.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? I just came back from my break. I would like to start Vindictus again with a stable guild with no drama. Plus, I know a lot of people who are in this guild.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): Well, my name is Chezka, but you guys can call me either Yenny or Mandy, Prefer Yenny. I'm 19, female, Asian, college student. Studying Pre-Med; going to be an Neurologist. I'm pretty understandable and I'm really nice. I use to be in Visage. Left because of inactivity, so I made a guild with my friend Shinkiro0 and was Admin. Left that due to school, now I'm back from my break and will be able to keep playing at a decent amount.

Previous guilds if any: Visage, Dango Dai Kazoku. Those are the main ones.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who):I don't believe so. I was in a run with Princejosh and we know each others IGN from Visage. And I asked him about Remi~ LaydeeC's Application ^_^ 3371581634
    Narythena
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

LaydeeC's Application ^_^ Empty Re: LaydeeC's Application ^_^

Post by Narythena December 22nd 2011, 9:00 pm

LaydeeC's Application ^_^ 3371581634

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 4:17 am