Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Application for Demagis

Demagis
    Remi Wannabe

Application for Demagis Empty Application for Demagis

Post by Demagis April 2nd 2011, 11:11 am

Character Name:

Demagis

Class:

Staff Evie (<1000 AP into Scythe abilities. Helps keep me sane during the Hidden level grinds!)

Character Level:

How often do you play Vindictus per week?

I probably average about 10-15 hours.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?

I've been guilded throughout my game-play so far in a very small (4 or 5 members) guild that was created for a group of real life friends who played together. At this point, only two of us continue to play. When researching guilds, I noticed that Reminiscence maintained an extremely high ranking with about 1/10th of the population other guilds were carrying. That was an extremely high compliment, in my opinion. I personally tend to prefer small, close knit excellence over high volume guilds with lack of community and friendship. I don't join a guild just to quit; I'd prefer to find my permanent home from the beginning. I was very encouraged when I contacted Lisolette and she sent me to make an online application. I imagine the process weeds out a lot of people who are not serious about their interest in a guild.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):

I'm 25 years old IRL (coming up on 26). I'm in my 3rd year of medical school. School keeps me extremely busy, but also makes me seek to maximize my gameplay when I have the time to play. I'm engaged to be married early next year, and my fiance is supportive of gaming, (as long as I don't completely ignore her for days!).

I have a dog, and she's awesome. She's old, so I'm not going to use her as an excuse to ninja afk! (Promise Razz )

My hobbies center around music and cooking. I was a percussion instructor for a while before the rigors of medical school occupied too much of my time. My fiance and I spend a great deal of our free time together cooking and coming up with new and fun recipes.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who):

I was instructed to make an application by Lisolette. I look forward to getting to know more members if I'm offered the privilege to join your guild.
    Lisc
    Admin

Application for Demagis Empty Re: Application for Demagis

Post by Lisc April 2nd 2011, 4:05 pm

Your application has been reviewed and accepted. Welcome to the guild, please take the time to read our guild rules and we look forward to seeing you in game!

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 9:15 am