Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

IcySnowz's Application

IcySnowz
    Remi Wannabe

IcySnowz's Application Empty IcySnowz's Application

Post by IcySnowz March 17th 2011, 7:38 pm

Character Name: IcySnowz

Class: Evie

Character Level: 60

How often do you play Vindictus per week? - I am mostly on everyday, but I do afk in town if I need to take care of school things or other real life stuff.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? - I would like to join because I've met a few people from this guild and they are all very nice. I have heard good things about this guild as well such as very active and easy going. Just recently I left my old guild due to the fact that the GM went MIA for weeks and all of my friends went their separate ways, and I do not want to join one of the super size guilds. Reminiscence looks to be the kind of guild that I would enjoy being in and therefore I would like to join this community.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): My rl name is Brian, 21 years old, a college senior and I am trying to devote as much time as I can into games before I enter the work force. I am very easy going and if I am available/can help someone with something I don't mind helping. I am usually on in the morning and after 5 PM, but a lot of times I get on weird times, even I couldn't predict sometimes.. I started playing vindictus sometime last year, can't remember exactly when, and until now with a month break in between around Christmas time. Have been playing evie since the start and remain the same until now.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): Rhapsody
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

IcySnowz's Application Empty Re: IcySnowz's Application

Post by downdraft March 17th 2011, 8:28 pm

your application has been reviewed and accepted

welcome to the guild snowz (i think u assited me once in boat 4 gauntlet)

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 8:27 pm