Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

dmcmash's application

dmcmashvindictus
    Remi Wannabe

dmcmash's application Empty dmcmash's application

Post by dmcmashvindictus March 28th 2011, 5:51 pm

Character Name: dmcmash, magedout, tankdps

Class: lann, evie, fiona

Character Level: All 3 are lv 62.

How often do you play Vindictus per week? Probably a little too much.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? I'm looking for a guild of above average skilled players that are friendly and well behaved to one another. From what I've heard the Reminiscence leadership makes sure that that sort of atmosphere is maintained.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I'm friendly, team oriented and I like grouping with people. I started playing Vindictus at the start of Dec 2010. Some of my community contributions include a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a short gauntlet guide. I like helping others and teaching about the game and I don't look down on people who are willing to learn. I play quite a lot as I don't currently have a job. I like playing for fun and challenge, mostly, and I like having good allies to group with.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): Rhapsody, seamist, I've probably teamed with over half the guild including former NFA and Pride members. Also friends with ppl from Illusion, Honor Guard, Square, Valkyria, and pretty much any guild with skilled, friendly members that I tend to get along well with.

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 10:36 am