Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Fische's Application

Fische
    Remi Wannabe

Fische's Application Empty Fische's Application

Post by Fische July 24th 2011, 9:00 pm

Character Name: Fische (pronounced Fish)

Class: Fiona

Character Level: 38

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day?
    I would estimate I play Vindictus almost every day of the week. My hours range from only an hour a day to upwards of 6 hours of play.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?
    My cousin (Vrmillion) found this guild and recommended it to me, also I had one of your level 70's (a sword Fiona I forget the name) run me through a battle and was very nice.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I'm 22 and I live in a house in PA with my girlfriend, dog and cat. I moved here from NY a year ago and I love my life. As far as gaming is concerned I played FFXI for 5 years and Aion for a few months (before it went downhill). I played Left 4 Dead 2 professionally for a team called ViR and L4D1 for an unfunded sponsor called i9. Currently I'm not a competitive gamer anymore as I've made some changes to my life that don't allow me the time. I play League of Legends and Vindictus as my only games and I'm casual but still serious.

Previous guilds if any: Infamouz

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): Vrmillion and Sedistra

Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Fische's Application Empty Re: Fische's Application

Post by Lisolette July 25th 2011, 12:12 am

Accepted! Whhoooo ^^"

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 11:30 am