Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Mikhaela's Application!!

razalan2
    Remi Wannabe

Mikhaela's Application!! Empty Mikhaela's Application!!

Post by razalan2 January 2nd 2012, 10:47 pm

Character Name: Mikhaela

Class: Staff Evie (sometimes scythe)

Character Level: 68

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day?
    Usually everyday except weekend sometimes. 6-10 hrs a day (since its break). During school maybe 3-5 hrs a day (atleast get a raid or two in and dailies as well)

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?
    I am looking for a guild that is really friendly and willing to talk instead of being quiet like the larger guilds. Since there is a level requirement I feel that I am able to talk to others that have the same experience as I do.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):
    I'am 20yo college student that likes game a lot. I am very experienced in this game (dating back to when level cap was 32). I consider myself skilled in this game (I can solo majority of the raids ie: hidden, laghodessa, irukul, Blood Lord) and I hope I dont seem cocky to you guys Smile I like to laugh and make people laugh. I also like to help people and give them tips if they want any. I like to have a good time and I hope you guys will like me Very Happy

PS: I also have lvl 63 Fiona but I dont really play with her that much. Currently working on a Lann and Karok that are very low level.

Previous guilds if any: Illusion, Gifted

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who):
    Ragnus
    Ragnus
    Advanced Remini

Mikhaela's Application!! Empty Re: Mikhaela's Application!!

Post by Ragnus January 3rd 2012, 12:40 am

You've been accepted in, feel free to apply in game whenever Smile

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 4:22 am