Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Ketsurei's Application

Gavisi
    Remi Wannabe

Ketsurei's Application Empty Ketsurei's Application

Post by Gavisi August 10th 2011, 7:58 pm

Character Name: Ketsurei

Class: Evie (hybrid)

Character Level: 65

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day? 7 days a week, at least 3 or 4 hours a day. Once school starts in a few weeks it'll probably be less, but I still plan to at least do daily raids every day.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?I've been reading Vindictus HQ for a while and have seen some of your members there - they seem like cool people! I'm also tired of pugs and want to party with more experienced players

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I'm a college student with that crazy goal of being an independent game developer.

Previous guilds if any: Bronies

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): No referrals
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Ketsurei's Application Empty Re: Ketsurei's Application

Post by Lisolette August 11th 2011, 12:42 am

Hello! Thank you for your interest in applying. We are not recruiting anyone right now without referrals but your application caught our attention. We would like to ask a few more questions before deciding.

1) Do you use vent? Would you be interested in joining us on our vent server?

2) What do you look for/expect from a guild?

3) If you don't mind, could we get a little bit more information about yourself?
    Gavisi
    Remi Wannabe

Post by Gavisi August 11th 2011, 12:35 pm

1) Do you use vent? Would you be interested in joining us on our vent server?
    I do use vent and I'd love to join your server! I played Vindictus in the same room as my friends during the end of last spring semester, and I found being able to talk to your party members makes the game a lot more fun, as well as letting you make plans on the fly during a raid.

2) What do you look for/expect from a guild?
    What I'm looking for most are dependable, fun people. People who only host if they know their connection can support 8 people, people who don't rush towards a boss while everyone else is setting up a campfire, etc. As for the fun part, most of the time when I play I don't have anyone to talk to, so a good chat would be nice.

3) If you don't mind, could we get a little bit more information about yourself?
    Other games I play include Yomi from Sirlin Games, Street Fighter 4, and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix. Despite wanting to be an independent game developer I'm actually probably going to major in Neuroscience and then study programming on my own. Oh, and I'm a huge Brony =)
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Post by Lisolette August 11th 2011, 10:39 pm

You've been accepted into the guild! Please apply in-game if you haven't done so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 11:45 am