Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Yoruichi Application

Jilly Bean
    Remi Wannabe

Yoruichi Application Empty Yoruichi Application

Post by Jilly Bean March 27th 2011, 3:38 pm

Character Name: Yoruichi

Class: Fiona

Character Level: 63

How often do you play Vindictus per week?
    Everyday. Unless I have a big test or essays due during the week.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?
    I've mainly been searching for an active guild who would love to help each other. I have heard many great things about this guild. Your reputations have been spread among the Vindictus world. Your guild members are like angels that fell from heaven to help defenseless fionas, like me, from the terrifying fomors. I've partied with some of them, and it was the most fun I've experience in my life. I was hoping to experience this euphoria again when I'm accepted in your guild.

My friends are applying for this guild. We've been partying and playing together since beta. They are my everything. My world, my brethren, and I can't quit them. We breathe, sleep, eat, and hunt together like blood brothers and sisters. There is a Chinese proverb: You are the wind, and I am the sands. When the wind blows, sands will be drag along. You are the wind, and I am the sands. Where ever you go, I will follow along. As you can see, my friends are like the embodiment of my allegiance toward god.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):
    My name is Jill, most of my close friend call me Jilly or Jilly Bean. I've been playing since beta with my friends: Noria, Carbon, and Xyrho. I am a title enthusiast, so I'm online often to achieve this goal. My personality is very unique compared to most people. I'm a profoundly active and talkative person. I treat all of my friends like family and nothing will annihilate the bond I've created. Even if I don't get accepted, you guys can at least accept my gratitude of being the best guild that exist.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who):
    Noria. I'm applying with the whole group.
    Lisc
    Admin

Yoruichi Application Empty Re: Yoruichi Application

Post by Lisc March 27th 2011, 4:49 pm

Accepted, please apply in game! Make sure you take the time to read our guild rules.

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 12:10 am