Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Vrmillion's Application

Vrmillion
    Remi Wannabe

Vrmillion's Application Empty Vrmillion's Application

Post by Vrmillion July 12th 2011, 3:08 am

Character Name: Vrmillion

Class: Lann

Character Level: 24

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day?

Uhhh... I play three days. >_> <_< Started playing this past saturday. Since then i've played anywhere from all day to just a couple of hours.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?

Because this game is lonely without a guild =< Nobody talks ever. And it's boring just running quests without socializing.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):

Well, I'm usually pretty social when I'm playing games. Especially ones that involve a lot of tedium. Like MMOs. Because it's really boring playing MMOs without anyone to talk to. I'm hoping to solve that by being in a guild! >_>; Other than that, I really like sleeping super late. Like today I stayed in bed until 3:00 PM. Shit was cash. Also, penguins are my favorite animal. I mean, who doesn't like penguins? I'm currently plotting to steal one from the zoo, but they keep their animals pretty well protected, so we'll see how that goes.

Previous guilds if any:

None :/

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): None. But I talked to Liscarea for a minute or two before typing this!
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Vrmillion's Application Empty Re: Vrmillion's Application

Post by Lisolette July 13th 2011, 7:30 pm

Hi! You've been accepted into the guild. However, your level is a bit too low so just a heads up that you might not get all the help you need with this update here! ><

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 10:39 am