Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

boostmobile's application

Darkstar614
    Remi Wannabe

boostmobile's application Empty boostmobile's application

Post by Darkstar614 March 1st 2011, 1:43 am

Character Name: boostmobile
    Class: Evie
    Character Level: 57
    How often do you play Vindictus per week? I play nearly every day for 6+ hours
    Why would you like to join Reminiscence? I've seen your members around town and been helped by them numerous times in dungeons. It seems like a great guild with TONS of active members, which is exactly what I am looking for. My previous guild was basically dead aside from my other friend.
    Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I am 23/m and love Vindictus! Staff Evie is the only way I've played this game since I started playing in December during the x-mas event. The name boostmobile comes from an inside joke from counter-strike days when I used it as my handle, after an ATHF episode involving it aired.
    Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): No referral from one specific person
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

boostmobile's application Empty Re: boostmobile's application

Post by Lisolette March 1st 2011, 1:55 am

Application Accepted! Welcome to the guild! Make sure to read the rules and have fun~

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 1:41 pm