Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

5 posters

soooo GW2? xd

Annalora
    Remi Explorer

soooo GW2? xd Empty soooo GW2? xd

Post by Annalora January 26th 2012, 2:22 pm

i already know some people are playing (nugi, fluffy) just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to.

i figured since its a buy to play some people might like it as a side game to whatever major pay2play MMO they are going to (in my case i can play SWTOR and play gw2 on the side)

what really got my going on this game is the thief class. Yes its the assassin, stabby stabby, but it also goes beyond that, with teleports and stuff. i guess for me iv just been playing the cloak and kill type while GW2 looks like it focuses more on the gap closing powers and mobility of the sin class. i dont know it seems really cool, plus from what i have heard it wont be hard to level in that game, since it is mostly pvp (although gw2 will have more pve than GW1)

so yeah i think ill buy this game, anyone else? 8D
    Narythena
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

soooo GW2? xd Empty Re: soooo GW2? xd

Post by Narythena January 26th 2012, 2:55 pm

Annalora wrote:i already know some people are playing (nugi, fluffy) just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to.

i figured since its a buy to play some people might like it as a side game to whatever major pay2play MMO they are going to (in my case i can play SWTOR and play gw2 on the side)

what really got my going on this game is the thief class. Yes its the assassin, stabby stabby, but it also goes beyond that, with teleports and stuff. i guess for me iv just been playing the cloak and kill type while GW2 looks like it focuses more on the gap closing powers and mobility of the sin class. i dont know it seems really cool, plus from what i have heard it wont be hard to level in that game, since it is mostly pvp (although gw2 will have more pve than GW1)

so yeah i think ill buy this game, anyone else? 8D

They have a release date?
    Annalora
    Remi Explorer

Post by Annalora January 26th 2012, 5:30 pm

nope, but it went into closed beta
    Katial
    Remi Explorer

Post by Katial February 7th 2012, 3:52 am

Yes! I know I'm a rare sight on Vindictus (Staff Evie soloing the story when I am on Embarassed ), but I plan on dropping everything for Guild Wars 2. I'll be playing an Elementalist, of course, but I'm having trouble choosing between Human and Sylvari. It'll probably depend on their personal stories and how cute a Sylvari I can make.

Officially they're releasing sometime this year, but the fans are speculating release will be in or before June.
    Narythena
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

Post by Narythena February 8th 2012, 3:07 am

Katial wrote:Yes! I know I'm a rare sight on Vindictus (Staff Evie soloing the story when I am on Embarassed ), but I plan on dropping everything for Guild Wars 2. I'll be playing an Elementalist, of course, but I'm having trouble choosing between Human and Sylvari. It'll probably depend on their personal stories and how cute a Sylvari I can make.

Officially they're releasing sometime this year, but the fans are speculating release will be in or before June.

Hmm so that makes it a choice between GW2 or TERA.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Also if you want help with the story shoot me a holler. I might be willing to help if I am sufficiently bored.
    FluffyP
    Remi Explorer

Post by FluffyP February 9th 2012, 12:12 am

Narythena wrote:
    Katial wrote:Yes! I know I'm a rare sight on Vindictus (Staff Evie soloing the story when I am on Embarassed ), but I plan on dropping everything for Guild Wars 2. I'll be playing an Elementalist, of course, but I'm having trouble choosing between Human and Sylvari. It'll probably depend on their personal stories and how cute a Sylvari I can make.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Also if you want help with the story shoot me a holler. I might be willing to help if I am sufficiently bored.

Katial don't need your help! You are too noob! Even I was too noob to help Katial. Laughing I think I will tried GW2 and see. So far, a bit disappointed with Tera. Tried it for 1 hour.

Narythena
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

Post by Narythena February 9th 2012, 1:35 am

FluffyP wrote:
    Narythena wrote:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Katial don't need your help! You are too noob! Even I was too noob to help Katial. Laughing I think I will tried GW2 and see. So far, a bit disappointed with Tera. Tried it for 1 hour.

o.O Tera server up???
    Katial
    Remi Explorer

Post by Katial February 13th 2012, 5:52 am

FluffyP wrote:Katial don't need your help! You are too noob! Even I was too noob to help Katial. Laughing I think I will tried GW2 and see. So far, a bit disappointed with Tera. Tried it for 1 hour.

That's not true at all! I don't need help with the story anymore because I finished it! Very Happy
    Well, all but Colru, because I'm too scared to try it without a guild group. pale

I still feel like I don't know the other raids very well, except Controlled Black Hammer and Lionotus. I think because my first CBH was also my first guild run, I did really well my 2nd time there. I'm figuring Lionotus out since I've spent so much time in failing PuGs. Though, I'm not doing much damage there yet. I would've tried running with the guild today, but I had that guild/friends bug and didn't notice it until after the Evil Core event. >.<

Just to say something that's on topic:
    I've heard that changing servers in GW2 is as easy as changing a selection while logging on, except before/during your server's World vs World vs World, and you can be in multiple guilds. So wherever you guys end up, post it so we can stalk you! We'll have to look out for each other when there'll be all those other players that will be coming from games like WoW, SWTOR, Rift, etc. where you don't have to be a self-healing, boss-dodging, noob-res'ing pro. ^_~
    Soonri
    Advanced Remini

Post by Soonri February 22nd 2012, 2:48 pm

https://beta.guildwars2.com/
    Beta signups are now live! GOGOGO
    Katial
    Remi Explorer

Post by Katial February 22nd 2012, 6:36 pm

Ooh, I hope they have that guild optional question in there so they can invite whole groups of friends!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 9:18 am