Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

+2
Laah
Lisc
6 posters

Spear tournament! SATURDAY FEB 5TH

Lisc
    Admin

Spear tournament! SATURDAY FEB 5TH Empty Spear tournament! SATURDAY FEB 5TH

Post by Lisc January 31st 2011, 1:16 am

Since we haven't had a guild event yet, let's see how this will work out. This will be a dodgeball type event, except instead of throwing balls at each other, you will be throwing spears at each other!

How will this work?
    We will divide the laghodeesa map in half (the first room). I need you guys to make yourselves teams of 4, team members do not necessarily have to be a part of the guild, so invite all your friends!

These matches will be 4 on 4 and will go until everyone runs out of spears, or until one team has hit all of the opposing teams members with spears. No weapons or shields will be allowed, meaning there will be no running/rolling/blocking/blinking, etc. I will be keeping an eye out to make sure no one cheats. This means no crossing the halfway line, and moving to the side of the map once you are hit. If anyone breaks the rules, the team who that player belongs to will instantly lose that match.

Depending on the number of people interested, this may be a tournament style thing.

We can make team uniforms out of the football jerseys, so when you have decided on a team, leave a post in this forum telling me the names of the team members and the color of your jerseys!

Prizes!
    The winning team will be awarded 100k per member!

Note: if I forgot any details or if there is any questions, let me know!

Last edited by Liscarea on February 1st 2011, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laah
    Advanced Remini

Spear tournament! SATURDAY FEB 5TH Empty Re: Spear tournament! SATURDAY FEB 5TH

Post by Laah February 1st 2011, 2:28 am

just realized i had an appointment on friday evening...T_T
    Lisc
    Admin

Post by Lisc February 1st 2011, 7:36 am

date change!
    Seamist
    Seamist
    Remi Explorer

Post by Seamist February 3rd 2011, 6:40 pm

I definitely want to play. :3
    Lisc
    Admin

Post by Lisc February 4th 2011, 2:29 pm

Make a group of 4, its going to be tomorrow 9:30pm if we have atleast 2 teams!
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku February 4th 2011, 3:58 pm

Alright. : D
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Post by Lisolette February 5th 2011, 4:52 am

Saka the pro-aimer! I want in >D
    AsianManWithaTwig
    AsianManWithaTwig
    Remi Obsessed

Post by AsianManWithaTwig February 5th 2011, 9:50 am

So if Sai's team loses.. They can blame Sai. Lol I'm so horrible at spearing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 10:10 am