Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

3 posters

Saeko, Saiyne APP

Jaym4n
    Jaym4n
    Remi Wannabe

Saeko, Saiyne APP Empty Saeko, Saiyne APP

Post by Jaym4n May 2nd 2012, 2:55 am

Character Name: Saeko and Saiyne

Class: Saeko: High Elf Mystic, Saiyne: Human Slayer

Character Level:Saeko = 32 Saiyne = 24 and climbing

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day? As often as I can and every chance I get. Usually 4 or 5 hours a day and at least 3 or 4 days a week

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? Was referred by Rainie aka Windie as we played in OBT together

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):Hi! I'm Jayman I play games recreationally because it saves me money and meeting people on the games are a blast. I've played MMO's since CoH/CoV, FF11 flop, and WoW. Mostly, I'm just looking for a good time while playing any of the games I play.

Previous guilds if any: Um I was in Epic, then it disbanded, and rebanded..but by then I'd already joined Very Happy

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): Rainie aka Windie
    Lisc
    Admin

Saeko, Saiyne APP Empty Re: Saeko, Saiyne APP

Post by Lisc May 2nd 2012, 2:58 am

Hey Jayman! Nice to meet you! Seem's like you played a lot of mmo's in the past, nice to have you here!
    Narythena
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

Post by Narythena May 4th 2012, 4:25 pm

Vindictus =/= TERA!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 7:10 am