Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Liso's One Thread Stop to Filling Up Your Computer After A Clean Wipe/New Computer

Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Liso's One Thread Stop to Filling Up Your Computer After A Clean Wipe/New Computer Empty Liso's One Thread Stop to Filling Up Your Computer After A Clean Wipe/New Computer

Post by Lisolette March 6th 2012, 8:07 pm

This guide is basically a list of downloads that I generally go through to restore my computer back to a protected state. These are my recommended downloads:

Safety Browsing
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I've always hated Internet Explorer and Firefox is pretty laggy for me sometimes. Chrome is my preferred method of internet browsing!

Protection
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: One of the best Anti-viruses (free) I've ever used.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Detects and protects your PC from malware
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Cleans Registry, detects malware, gamebooster. All in one and it's free!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Utilities
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drivers
    - Install all your printer, keyboard, mouse, webcam, mic, etc. drivers
    - Windows Update

Entertainment Essentials
    - Your gaming installs ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
    - MSN/Yahoo/Whatever
    - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feel free to add more ideas!
    Nahc
    Remi Explorer

Liso's One Thread Stop to Filling Up Your Computer After A Clean Wipe/New Computer Empty Re: Liso's One Thread Stop to Filling Up Your Computer After A Clean Wipe/New Computer

Post by Nahc March 7th 2012, 12:46 pm

Tera comes before Vindi? How could you?!

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 5:24 am