Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

3 posters

Kai thor solo

Lisc
    Admin

Kai thor solo Empty Kai thor solo

Post by Lisc January 17th 2012, 10:24 am

Ragnus
    Ragnus
    Advanced Remini

Kai thor solo Empty Re: Kai thor solo

Post by Ragnus January 17th 2012, 1:11 pm

This looks so easily lame to play, almost makes me not want to play it. It's actually sad that he even died when all you've got to do is keep a stick in the ground at all times and be away from it so you can just clutch teleport away when you get stuck in a bad spot like he did when he died. It was his own dumb fault for not putting one down and instead being too preoccupied with spamming him with arrows. I mean cmon he's even got slip dash invincibility frames in his slide.
    Lisc
    Admin

Post by Lisc January 17th 2012, 1:13 pm

well thor is especially easy for kai since you can abuse the glitch where he spams the lightening attack. When he went into rage mode, it didn't really give him much chances to escape.
    Annalora
    Remi Explorer

Post by Annalora January 17th 2012, 7:51 pm

Ragnus wrote:This looks so easily lame to play, almost makes me not want to play it. It's actually sad that he even died when all you've got to do is keep a stick in the ground at all times and be away from it so you can just clutch teleport away when you get stuck in a bad spot like he did when he died. It was his own dumb fault for not putting one down and instead being too preoccupied with spamming him with arrows. I mean cmon he's even got slip dash invincibility frames in his slide.

its vindictus, only casual people play now! /joke

lol but really that break off was super fast. is it meant to be like that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 11:44 pm