Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

3 posters

Unyu!

Unyu
    Unyu
    Remi Explorer

Unyu! Empty Unyu!

Post by Unyu November 1st 2011, 1:42 am

Character Name: Unyu

Class: Evie

Character Level: 64

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day? I guess 7 for now. More than 5 hours lol. Might change when Skyrim comes out :O

Why would you like to join Reminiscence?Cause it's totally awesome X). I hang out in there for like 5 sec and someone gives me a badass new Scythe. You guys just look so nice and friendly, I can't allow myself to not be part of that awesome community of yours.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I'm Mathieu, from Quebec (Speaking both french and english), I'll turn 18 in a month! I'm of course a tad gamer and play all sort of things (Castlevania serie mostly at the moment, along with Vindictus) I'm at a college studying in civil engineering in my first year.. I guess that's it, I'm really open, so whoever you are, whatever you may want to ask me, just go ahead!

Previous guilds if any: None. I'm an ex lone nubcake :3

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): Keelivine, Trouvere!
    Annalora
    Remi Explorer

Unyu! Empty Re: Unyu!

Post by Annalora November 1st 2011, 1:56 am

accepted, welcome
    Narythena
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

Unyu! Empty Re: Unyu!

Post by Narythena November 2nd 2011, 12:54 am

POKE.

Hi.