Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Application: Aleaxita

Aleaxita
    Remi Wannabe

Application: Aleaxita Empty Application: Aleaxita

Post by Aleaxita July 24th 2011, 12:52 am

Character Name: Aleaxita

Class: Evie

Character Level: 43

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day? Due to the fact I'm on summer vacation, I typically get on 5-7 days a week, from anywhere between 2-7 hours a day (typically around 11 pm eastern time, depending also). For some reasons I do not play for as long or for a few days.

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? For two reasons. One: I was referred; two: being apart of an active, organized guild seems like a great way to improve my gaming skills and a great way to play with more people (even help them out).

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): Though I'm only going to be a freshman in highschool, I've been an avid gamer for the past year or so with Vindictus (minus a few month long break due to school). I branched from free website games and grew an interest in MMOs from this game.

Katial and I were both introduced to Vindictus by my sister and her friend, playing as a group for a good few months in Shattered Sky, playing on the eastern server (despite my being on the west coast, California to be specific, three of the four of us live in the midwest). In mid-June, Katial and I came back to Vindictus only to bump into this guild, which provoked our interest to join.

I alone would call myself an intermediate player, learning as much as I can with all the extra activities I participate in. As a person, I'm typically a respectful and kind girl, who looks up to knowledge, honor, respect, and truth as main priorities in life to have. I'm not the type to stay online all day long on forums and such, but I would stick to in-game or private conversations with other guild members happily.

Previous guilds if any: Shattered Sky

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): Katial referred me to this group, and mentioned me in their application.
    Lisc
    Admin

Application: Aleaxita Empty Re: Application: Aleaxita

Post by Lisc July 24th 2011, 4:59 pm

Accepted, please apply in game.

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 5:16 am