Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Katial

Katial
    Remi Explorer

Katial Empty Katial

Post by Katial July 16th 2011, 4:52 pm

Character Name: Katial

Class: Evie

Character Level: 59

How many days do you play Vindictus per week? How many hours in a day? Summer is letting me be obsessive and do 6 days a week, ~8 hours a day. ^_^;;

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? Reminiscence seems like a group of friends, not just people who play together.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I started playing Vindictus when there was about a week left of open beta as a Fiona, but this was just to get resources and familiarity for Evie's release.

I was brought to the game by RL friends and we founded a small guild together (just a day before Reminiscence was founded!). We played for a few months before leaving for another game, back when the level cap was 44 and Laghodessa was the highest raid.

I only just came back to Vindy at the end of June, so I'm still catching up on my Stories and Battles. I even brought back one of my friends with me, IGN: Aleaxita, but she doesn't have the kind of free time I do.

As a person I'm smart and kind, though shy and a bit of a completionist/perfectionist. I'm an avid gamer with a strong preference for RPGs and MMOs.

I like finding the "optimal" way to do things, within the limits assigned. So I'm a min/maxer in Dungeons and Dragons, have some stories of awesome characters from various Final Fantasy games, etc. I like knowing exactly how a game's mechanics operate so I can use them right.

And, apparently, once I start typing I forget when to stop.
    Shocked

Previous guilds if any: Shattered Sky

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): EckoX, I told you I wouldn't close the tab 'til I app'd. Wink
    Lisc
    Admin

Katial Empty Re: Katial

Post by Lisc July 17th 2011, 2:29 am

Your application has been approved! Welcome to the guild Katial

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 4:44 am