Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

4 posters

Titan weapon vs Thor weapon(for sword fiona, sword lann, staff evie, and pillar karok

Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Titan weapon vs Thor weapon(for sword fiona, sword lann, staff evie, and pillar karok Empty Titan weapon vs Thor weapon(for sword fiona, sword lann, staff evie, and pillar karok

Post by Nogiku March 31st 2011, 2:37 pm

The weapon made from thor gives a whopping +9 attack speed! and It's damage is around the same as the titan weapon.

The weapon made from titan gives a measly +3 attack speed. damage is around the same as thor weapon

Edit: Made it a bit clearer as it was confusing before and MY example actually had nothing to do with it lol.

Also,There is a damage cap. some weird calculation about if you have attack that is double the enemies defense that is the max damage you will do. So the difference of having 10k attack vs 100k attack against gnoll chieftain is nothing because he has defense less than 5k. Irukul has 4k defense or so I heard so once you go above 8k you will find yourself doing the same damage. Check vindictus db damage calculator, it is valid.

Just a friendly heads up since I'm poor D :

Last edited by Nogiku on March 31st 2011, 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    HanLu
    Advanced Remini

Titan weapon vs Thor weapon(for sword fiona, sword lann, staff evie, and pillar karok Empty Re: Titan weapon vs Thor weapon(for sword fiona, sword lann, staff evie, and pillar karok

Post by HanLu March 31st 2011, 2:47 pm

Balance changes for the worse from thor, doesnt it?

And its actually not as bad as Nogi says.

We may(!) hit the cap inside Tranformations and 20k+ ATT.

But not that soon.

Last edited by HanLu on March 31st 2011, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AsianManWithaTwig
    AsianManWithaTwig
    Remi Obsessed

Titan weapon vs Thor weapon(for sword fiona, sword lann, staff evie, and pillar karok Empty Re: Titan weapon vs Thor weapon(for sword fiona, sword lann, staff evie, and pillar karok

Post by AsianManWithaTwig March 31st 2011, 2:47 pm

: o!? Can you show us which weapons are the thor weapons and what boat it comes out!
    HanLu
    Advanced Remini

Post by HanLu March 31st 2011, 2:49 pm

Episode 7 is Thor.

Btw: I kill the funny Revenge guys with 2 F7 Gliding Furies.
    I had a Vid of a guy with about 3k att less killing them in 6.
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

Post by downdraft March 31st 2011, 3:06 pm

i heard titan is always better... thor probably really bad balance
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku March 31st 2011, 3:29 pm

I based it on forum postings and vindi db calculator. we MAY not hit the damage cap that quickly but it's just a heads up, people are still using thor weapon in boat 8-1 and 8-2.

I didn't count in balance as both weapons are at the same level, for fiona is is 78, 78

As for capping, Just letting people know that there IS a cap in damage.

My main point is that thor's weapon gives more attack speed, gain more from over upgrading, and will use that longer. Use runes for thor over titan. Just don't want people to spend more money than they have to unless they want to get that boost for a little while.

Also, thor's sword for fiona has longer reach, if that is something you want to consider down lol.

Thor
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Titan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

Post by downdraft March 31st 2011, 6:14 pm

hlonger reach! no more question neccesary
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku March 31st 2011, 6:23 pm

I think I checked up a sword length comparison chart for fiona and it is the LONGEST sword available in the Korean servers right now.
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

Post by downdraft March 31st 2011, 9:51 pm

oh wow D:

even longer than silence... looking foward to it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 1:40 pm