Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

+5
DriveMySoul
Nogiku
downdraft
Lisc
Margot
9 posters

[CONCLUDED] Margot's Bi-weekly NX Event! [Mar29~Apr3]

Margot
    Margot
    Remi Explorer

[CONCLUDED] Margot's Bi-weekly NX Event! [Mar29~Apr3] Empty [CONCLUDED] Margot's Bi-weekly NX Event! [Mar29~Apr3]

Post by Margot March 29th 2011, 9:00 pm

WE HAVE A WINNER!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] CONGRATULATIONS!

Hello everyone!

I know most of you don't know much about me and just consider me as a random guild member. I can tell its a tight knit guild, but hopefully I'll fit in more with you guys eventually. But enough of that~ Hi, I'm Margot Smile

Now on with the event!

I'm giving away 10,000 NX to those who send me an introductory mail about themselves in-game, and from those names I will write down and randomly draw the names to those who win 10,000. If I am feeling generous, there maybe more than 1 winner. If this event is a success, I will do it Bi-weekly and every now and then throw in a whopping 25,000 NX you guy's way!

Here's a little about myself first!

I am a male, 24 year old living in Minot AFB, North Dakota. I am in the U.S. Air Force as a Crew Chief fixing B-52H Bomber aircraft called the Stratofortress. I love Music, I play musical instruments from time to time. I love playing the Violin and i am also skilled with the flute. I am a competitive gamer in nature, so sometimes I can be a bit haughty, but I mean no harm, and mean it all in good fun. My dream is to become a composer. Nice to meet you!

I know this post seems a bit of a mess, but it will be better next time I promise! So let's get to know each other and have your submissions in by APRIL 3rd 2011 24:00 EST (midnight) to Margot! A 10,000 Card code will be sent to your mailbox upon winning.

ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE VIA THE IN-GAME MAILBOX!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RULES
    -Please don't be "too brief." Introduce yourself to me so I can get a feel of who you are and what you're like. Doesn't have to be too personal or anything. Just stuff like, what you like to do, what kind of player you are, hobbies, etc, its your choice.

-Please submit them on time, they will not be counted otherwise.

-Please don't try to cheat any event I give out or I'll have a serious chat with the guild leaders about it.

With that, any suggestions you might have, please tell me. I aim to give the fairest and most reasonable events to all levels, genders, etc.

Favorite song of the week - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please listen Smile

Last edited by Margot on April 4th 2011, 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : WINNER DECIDED.)
    Lisc
    Admin

[CONCLUDED] Margot's Bi-weekly NX Event! [Mar29~Apr3] Empty Re: [CONCLUDED] Margot's Bi-weekly NX Event! [Mar29~Apr3]

Post by Lisc March 29th 2011, 9:05 pm

Sounds great Margot! I'll send mine in soon!

As for the draw, I recommend using random.org and recording the screen, so everyone knows that it was fair
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

[CONCLUDED] Margot's Bi-weekly NX Event! [Mar29~Apr3] Empty Re: [CONCLUDED] Margot's Bi-weekly NX Event! [Mar29~Apr3]

Post by downdraft March 29th 2011, 9:29 pm

umm the length of mail in game is greatly limited thou
    Margot
    Margot
    Remi Explorer

Post by Margot March 29th 2011, 9:33 pm

Um, I know. It should be enough, if you need to you can make 2 mails, which should be fine.
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku March 29th 2011, 10:14 pm

It has been a while since someone came up with an event lol. nice!

As for cheating, you can ask us admins to help weed out any alts.
    If we find out anyone that has cheated in a guild event, it will result in an instant g-kick.

hmm, can't think of anything else to say at the moment. except..

You are awesome! : D
    DriveMySoul
    Remi Wannabe

Post by DriveMySoul March 29th 2011, 10:57 pm

Baller! lol

Just wanted to say thanks, and love.. LOVE your profession. What did you study in school to get that sort of job, mechanical engineering?
    Seamist
    Seamist
    Remi Explorer

Post by Seamist April 3rd 2011, 10:20 pm

Though I am not entering this particular event, I do appreciate you running this, Margot. :3 It's very awesome of you.
    softie
    softie
    Remi Explorer

Post by softie April 3rd 2011, 11:43 pm

oo event is almost over

gl everyone! ^^ and thanks margottttt
    softie
    softie
    Remi Explorer

Post by softie April 4th 2011, 5:22 pm

lol i dont understand the video >< who wonnn
    jems
    Remi Explorer

Post by jems April 4th 2011, 6:31 pm

Great event! Sad I missed it! Thanks for coming up with this Margot!
    AsianManWithaTwig
    AsianManWithaTwig
    Remi Obsessed

Post by AsianManWithaTwig April 4th 2011, 6:58 pm

So I'm guessing that #1 wins? And Lisa is dead last. Rofl
    Lisc
    Admin

Post by Lisc April 4th 2011, 7:10 pm

GRATS WAILENG!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 6:40 am