Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

2 posters

Noria

Noria
    Remi Wannabe

Noria Empty Noria

Post by Noria March 27th 2011, 7:19 am

-

Character Name:
    Noria

Class:
    Evie - Scythe main | Staff hybrid

Character Level:
    Sixty Four (64)

How often do you play Vindictus per week?
    As often as I can and when time permits me. (Though..almost daily?)

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? (Hire me for guild promo!)
    Jokes and humor, stories, game tips and just general discussions; the guild channel and chat is rarely without a dull moment. Reminiscent guild has a very inviting atmosphere. The members here are all very outgoing, friendly and positive; from socializing to giving each other a helping hand, it is what most people generally tend look for in a guild.

Remi also has lots of pretty evies ^-^

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself):
    I'm a hobbyist, I partake in anything that enlightens my interest.

And some of my general interests are: Anime, Asian Dramas, Gaming, Sports, Puzzles, Riddles, Philosophy, History, Computers, Knowledge dock, well.. a lot of things I'd say =D

I am a hardcore RSS feed reader. I can spend hours at a time reading stuff.

I also have an odd interest for listening in on any type of debate, although I'm not very good at debating myself. As with everyone I have my own views, beliefs and values, but I thrive on being very open minded towards issues and others' opinions. To be bias or not, is it a subjective or objective view, feed the knowledge dock. Although this seems irrelevant, I'm sure it tells a lot about who I am =D

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who):
    Liscarea | Downdraft | Laah | Razormn | Softie | Kirinai | everyone else was sleeping D:

Additional Information
    I actually wrote a larger wall of text... but I accidentally hit the back button when it was near completion... = back to square one T_T

This application is actually part of a larger application from my group all applying shortly (Tomorrow actually, posted this at 7 am). We are dedicated players all of whom will be great additions to this guild.

And thus please consider our applications. ^_^

~ Reach beyond the impossible

-
    Lisc
    Admin

Noria Empty Re: Noria

Post by Lisc March 27th 2011, 4:49 pm

Accepted, please apply in game! Make sure you take the time to read our guild rules.

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 9:12 am