Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

3 posters

AzureFall's application

AzureFall
    Remi Wannabe

AzureFall's application Empty AzureFall's application

Post by AzureFall March 5th 2011, 3:15 am

Character Name: AzureFall

Class: Evie current main, do have alts

Character Level:57

How often do you play Vindictus per week? If im not busy try to play every day different times of the daymaybe more or less it depends. Used to play more but at the moment have taking a course in school which takes part of my day(HW, reports etc). I work as well so its a bit more hectic than it used to be lol

Why would you like to join Reminiscence? Hoping to find a more social, active, talkative guild than my past others. Other guilds(without naming names) where all about numbers and having playing with themselves without take of others. Pretty much useless dead guilds other for number bragging rights. im not a elitist but I consider my self decent and would help others if im not busy.

Introduction (Tell us a little bit about yourself): Im 22 yrs old and a guy. Currently having to work while taking a course a pre-requisite to become a RN(registered nurse). Like playing with others when possible since soloing gets boring fast. Used to play mmos like Mabinogi, Aion, phantasy star, shin megami tensei online. Like vindictus since its pretty fun smashing things up xD. Dislike uber elite so called players since their attitudes stink and usually suck more than they boast. Im a decent person but do give advice or opinions but never try to offend anyone.

Referrals (If you were referred by one of our members, let us know who): EckoX
    Lillin
    Lillin
    Pro Poster

AzureFall's application Empty Re: AzureFall's application

Post by Lillin March 5th 2011, 4:43 am

MABINOGI! cheers Which server were you on? Surprised
    Lisc
    Admin

Post by Lisc March 5th 2011, 4:43 am

Approved and accepted! Welcome to the guild, be sure to read our guild rules!
    AzureFall
    Remi Wannabe

Post by AzureFall March 5th 2011, 5:00 am

Lillin wrote:MABINOGI! cheers Which server were you on? Surprised

Was on tarlack a Dk just as i will once its released here or palidin. Well one of each of my evies lol

Ty for having me in the guild Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 10:14 am