Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

+8
Aleluya
Lisc
AsianManWithaTwig
DiaNamata
Lisolette
Lillin
downdraft
xRyu
12 posters

Succubus SOLO RAID!

Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Succubus SOLO RAID! - Page 3 Empty Re: Succubus SOLO RAID!

Post by Nogiku March 13th 2011, 8:43 pm

They should start buffing fiona and lann now : )
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

Post by downdraft March 13th 2011, 9:07 pm

yes... nobody cares about karok :DDD
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku March 13th 2011, 10:24 pm

lol but karok is already really strong!
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

Post by downdraft March 13th 2011, 11:39 pm

well he could use a update on his look LOL
    Lillin
    Lillin
    Pro Poster

Post by Lillin March 14th 2011, 12:06 am

Yeah, Karok needs a nicer option. =( It's not fair that every option looks like a gorilla!
    AsianManWithaTwig
    AsianManWithaTwig
    Remi Obsessed

Post by AsianManWithaTwig March 14th 2011, 12:07 am

Lillin wrote:Yeah, Karok needs a nicer option. =( It's not fair that every option looks like a gorilla!
    LMAO!!!! No one is making him look like the Hulk such a shame.. Sad
    downdraft
    Remi Obsessed

Post by downdraft March 14th 2011, 12:10 am

green skin tone :O ... or maybe wear fulg's set LOL
    AsianManWithaTwig
    AsianManWithaTwig
    Remi Obsessed

Post by AsianManWithaTwig March 14th 2011, 12:14 am

Nogiku wrote:They should start buffing fiona and lann now : )
    I don't think Fiona needs a buff, if anything for Fiona, her hammer can be reworked a little so it is more fun. Lann on the other hand, he should get his mobility of staying alive reworked. I think sword Lann's survival rate compared to Fiona and Evie is less. First, you need a good PC/Laptop for his invul frames because if you don't the horrible FPS can screw you up. Second, I think it takes more timing skill to slip than to use large shield or blink. (Small Shield is pro all the way for Fiona though) Don't forget spears now, the survival rate of that is too low and since Vindictus is an Action MMO having a high mobility to stay alive is one of the most important aspects of the game. They should get rid of rolling and add something else, but make fury infusion less strong so Spear Lann isn't consider op.
    Lillin
    Lillin
    Pro Poster

Post by Lillin March 14th 2011, 6:09 am

Yeah, Lanns seem to get the butt end of everything.

I think they just need to rebalance hammers since apparently hammer damage sucks after the last patch.
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku March 14th 2011, 10:02 am

my +7 silence does the same damage as my +5 Ivory hammer
    They count bonus damage every 1k, using vindictus db calculator so it may not be accurate. Since hammer's are supposed to do 1k more than swords it is "supposed" to do more damage but after calculations it doesn't do more damage, the percentile is the same so, doing amarathan kick does the same as butterfly swing, even though butterfly swing should do more because it has the same percentile and hammer has more attack. Hammer supposed to do more damage so they need to fix that.

Well... for comps you can really just argue you need a better comp lol, you can get a pretty good desktop for around 1k(for us lumber jacks) and that will last for years.

As for slip dash, I don't know exactly how it works, you get invulnerability frames at the start to avoid damage, but what if it is like klaus's charge attack where the whole duration of the charge can do damage? is it like Fiona's guard where, one you guard the hit box goes away since it is only one hit? if it is like that then there doesn't need to be a rework for swords to make it that way.

As for the 2nd weapon of every class, it was meant to sacrifice survivability for damage. except for evies right now... that's why they gave that smexy prism skill to staffs and a higher mana shield meter : D. For fiona's they can't cancel inbetween attacks and is a ton slower leaving them unable to block which well, if fiona cant block she is worthless. lanns, can't use slip dash.

Since we aren't at a pro level like a lot of the Korean players we don't know enough tricks and methods to make our life easier, so it may seem like they need reworking but they actually don't.

I'll back what I'm lacking with practice and skill even if I'll be at a disadvantage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 12:07 pm