Reminiscence

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

3 posters

[Suggestion] Non-members/future members and other suggestions

Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

[Suggestion] Non-members/future members and other suggestions Empty [Suggestion] Non-members/future members and other suggestions

Post by Nogiku February 28th 2011, 12:11 am

(Requires Liso & Lisc)*
    I think we should restrict non-members from viewing/posting on all sections except the application thread. This will keep it a bit more straightforward and safe.
    Mainly this: New/future members will read the rules right off the bat and this will repel people who may want to randomly spam the forums without any sort of hacking skills. *

We need to weed forum accounts of players who are no longer in the guild or repeats?*

Rules

No trolling/flaming in the forums AND in game: In the event it occurs

Mandatory IGN in signature: So we know who is who regardless of forum user name.

Mandatory forum account and introductory post: we all want to get to know each other, even though it is only a little at a time. This makes it a start, better than nothing, and helps manage older members who do not have an account and likely did not read the recently implemented rules.

It's to our best interest to have all current members post in a future thread(if this is approved) that they have indeed read the rules and will abide by them if not they will be removed from the guild. deadline should be a week from when the thread is posted, I will remind everyone to go on the forums, sign up and post in the specified thread. This way, we can keep track of who has read the rules and the real guild population.

I don't want to suggest this but I believe it is entirely necessary. A penalty system.
    Everyone will have three points to start. Every time a rule is violated to a reasonable extent a point will be deducted. Points will not be replenished nor increased. Think of them as lives, do three stupid things and you get a G-kick

PS. this isn't a suggestion to the forums, it's a suggestion to the players, check the forums at least once every few days if possible for notices and events.
    Lisc
    Admin

[Suggestion] Non-members/future members and other suggestions Empty Re: [Suggestion] Non-members/future members and other suggestions

Post by Lisc February 28th 2011, 5:55 am

I will look into the posting restriction, as for the rules, we will further discuss this in the near future

PS. Sorry for butt calling you twice in the middle of the night LOL
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

[Suggestion] Non-members/future members and other suggestions Empty Re: [Suggestion] Non-members/future members and other suggestions

Post by Nogiku February 28th 2011, 10:19 am

D: no wonder, I had such a wacky dream
    Lisolette
    Lisolette
    Admin

Post by Lisolette March 1st 2011, 1:31 am

I'll look into it too in a bit! (Farming BP Hero with people LOL)

As for the kick system, I think it was mentioned there would be 1 warning and then a kick if it happens again. I'm thinking 3 points is a bit too much?
    Nogiku
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku March 1st 2011, 11:38 am

Wanted to be a bit lenient but either way works. I'm more towards the 1 warning as we don't want trouble makers.

As for guild drama in this case, we'll have to spend time checking the cause of the problem, solution, and if it is deemed a violation of rules and a warning be given out.

Also, a warning thread may help if we implement this rule. It will help those who have a warning be in line, and it will also give examples of how to avoid a warning.

Stupid forum post not working - -' forgot what else I had to say..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 2:57 pm